Breaking News

Top 10 Healthy Juice Recipes for Weight Loss

Jennifer Aniston reveals why she never adopted a child amid baby battle news

 Jennifer Aniston has been in the public eye ever since she was a teenager. For a woman in the entertainment business, that will indefinitely lead to people asking when she will have children. While Aniston has revealed why she’s never had kids, in a new podcast, she now opens up about why she will never adopt. 

Jennifer Aniston Opens Up About Her Personal Life and Why She Never Adopted a Child

Jennifer Aniston has been involved in several high-profile relationships. She has been married twice — first to Brad Pitt and later to Justin Theroux — and is now reportedly in a new relationship with hypnotist Jim Curtis.

While Aniston’s private life has always fascinated gossip columns and entertainment outlets worldwide, she has often expressed a desire to keep certain aspects of it private. Her love life has been a major talking point for many years, and that has also fueled constant speculation about whether she would ever have children.

In the end, Jennifer decided to address the rumors directly. Speaking to Harper’s Bazaar, she said it’s “not anybody’s business,” but she felt compelled to speak out to stop the false narratives.

“That’s not anybody’s business. But there comes a point when you can’t not hear it – the narrative about how I won’t have a baby, won’t have a family, because I’m selfish, a workaholic,” the award-winning actor told Harper’s Bazaar. “It does affect me – I’m just a human being. We’re all human beings. That’s why I thought, ‘What the hell?

Jennifer Aniston reveals why she never adopted a child

Aniston revealed that she had silently undergone IVF treatments and eventually decided to open up about it.

“They didn’t know my story or what I’d been going through over the past 20 years to try to pursue a family, because I don’t go out there and tell them my medical woes,” The Morning Show star shared. “I knew a lot of women at the time who were trying to have kids, who were dealing with IVF. So, it did feel like it was not only for myself, but for any women who were struggling with the same issue.

While many women turn to adoption as an alternative, Aniston said that it was never an option she considered. According to People, in a Wondery+ Early Access episode of the Armchair Expert podcast (set to air on October 20), the 56-year-old actress explained why.

“I want my own DNA in a little person. That’s the only way – selfish or not, whatever that is – I’ve wanted it,” Aniston said.

“Wasn’t in the plan”

Regarding having biological children, Aniston said she has met men who “would have made some good kids,” but added that it’s not something that keeps her up at night.

“It just wasn’t in the plan, whatever the plan was,” she concluded.

Comments